Wi-Fi’s Role in Connecting America
ML Strategies, Wi-Fi Alliance, NCTA, & WISPA
Date: April 22, 2021
Time: 10:00AM - 11:30AM (EST)
Wireless connectivity is changing our lives at a much faster rate than anyone could have anticipated. Wi-Fi technology is delivering significant socioeconomic benefits, particularly now, during the COVID-19 pandemic. The goal of this virtual event is to highlight the role of Wi-Fi in the pandemic across a host of key areas — including education, health care, telework, and other situations requiring remote connectivity — and how Wi-Fi is helping to bridge the digital divide. We hope you will join us.
This webinar is co-hosted by Wi-Fi Alliance, NCTA - The Internet & Television Association, and the Wireless Internet Service Providers Association (WISPA).
- Senator Ben Ray Luján (D-NM)
- Senator John Thune (R-SD)
- Edgar Figueroa, President and Chief Executive Officer, Wi-Fi Alliance
- Danielle Piñeres, Vice President & Associate General Counsel, NCTA – The Internet & Television Association
- Christina Mason, Vice President of Government Affairs, Wireless Internet Service Providers Association (WISPA)