Date: May 25, 2021
Time: 12:00PM - 1:00PM (PST)
Christian Fjeld is a speaker on a Mintz-sponsored ACC San Diego webinar titled "The Future of In-house Legal Teams & Regulatory Environment." The program will consider the vision for what's on the horizon in Washington, as the new administration and Democratic lead Congress set their agenda on key regulatory and policy issues.
Speakers will focus on insights and recommendations for law department leaders, leveraging trends from the most recent HBR Law Department Survey of leading Fortune 500 law departments. The discussion will include:
- What to anticipate from the Biden Administration and the democratically lead Congress
- The role of corporate counsels in navigating the present and future policy
- How to adapt to new regulatory developments coming the new administration
Additional speakers include:
- Kevin Clem, Chief Commercial Officer, HBR Consulting
- Mike Haven, Global Head of Legal Operations, Intel
- Diana Day, SVP, General Counsel & Chief Risk Officer, San Diego Gas & Electric Co.
*This webinar is open to ACC San Diego Members only.